We monitor, analyze and report mobile activity to provide market research firms and brands with actionable consumer insight.
Complement your “stated” big data, surveys and diaries data with our “revealed” mobile data from actual behavior.
Enhance your quantitative and qualitative mobile market research using our “in the moment” live monitoring technology.
Shopping Activity Monitoring
Our mobile data gathering solution automatically logs mobile consumer shopping activities. It tracks product and brand related searches and reports what was viewed.
Observe the products and prices your shoppers see as they comparison shop.
Our technology lets you track consumers’ mobile activity as completely as you track their desktop activity.
Mobile Consumer Buzz
Using our “in the moment” data gathering tools, you can monitor product “buzz” by tracking when and where certain products and categories are being texted.
Advertise at the right place on the right schedule using our contextual data that includes time and location of the activity.
Mobile App Usage
With our tools, advertisers can view the most popular Apps used by their mobile panelists, how long they use them, and on which devices.
Advertisers can then more accurately decide which media and devices to advertise – to optimize their mobile ad spend.
How we do it
PREDIQT works with your panels of mobile consumers who opt in to allow us to track their mobile behavior. Participants are tracked through a downloadable app that runs seamlessly in the background of their mobile devices while they use them normally.
Data is continually fed to our servers, where we depersonalize, aggregate and analyze it and provide actionable information in whatever format you request.
We offer a standard platform to manage panels of consumers and provide “in the moment” dashboards. We also provide an SDK and APIs for integrating our technology into your existing market research platform. You will be able to enhance your view of the customer with the “in the moment” data we provide.
Our team consists of senior executives and advisors, each with over 25 years of experience in the consumer and retail industries, software technology, product development, and mobile technology.
- 25 years of software technology and consumer investment, startups and management experience
- Entrepreneur in mobile software
- BS Engineering UPenn, MBA Wharton
- 40 years of experience R&D, engineering and investing experience with successful startups
- Pioneer in AI and software development
- Inventor with 8 issued and 3 pending patents
- B.A. Yale, M.S and Ph.D. Stanford
- 20+ years experience building mobile businesses.
- Senior product and marketing roles in mobile security, analytics and consumer apps
- Eng Monash U, M. Tech Nat U of Singapore, MBA Haas UC Berkeley
Miguel del Rosario
- 15 years leading software development, product design and integration in mobile applications, ecommerce and data modeling.
- BS U of SF, MS and Ph.D candidate Syracuse University
- 30 years of experience in finance and business strategy
- Global head of Citi Consumer and Retail investment banking
- Lecturer at Haas UC Berkeley
- Startup investor and entrepreneur
- BS Haas UC Berkeley, MBA Wharton
- 20 years in market research, technology, media & telecom
- Senior executive at Nielsen
- Author of the definitive “Handbook of Mobile Market Research”
- B.S. Com, MBA at University of Pune